After you register your companies for a project, you can assign one company to an observation/form. Let's see how we do it.
Once an observation/form is tagged to a company, the company members will receive a notification on mobile, and they can see and modify this element. Here find an article on how to affect an observation or a form to a company.
How can I register companies?
- Go to the project home page FINALCAD One Web.
- Click on < Companies > in the left bar.
- Click on < Add companies >
- Enter a company name.
- Click on < Add >
How can I register members of a company ?
- Go to project homepage onFinalcadOne Web.
- Click on the three dots icon of same line of the company, and click on < Edit members >
- Click on members to select and < Apply > to complete
If you do not find a person that you would like to add, then check if those persons are registered in a project. Otherwise, add them to a project first then to a company. Please see this article
Please sign in to leave a comment.