A user can view 3D model in any device using Finalcad One, both web and mobile.
Compatible file types :
- Type .ifc if you import by using Finalcad One Web. Please add your ifc filelike you do for 2D plan using Finalcad One Mobile.Discover your model using varieties of options here below.
- revit file if you import via Plugin Finalcad One Revit.
Analyse your structure in 3D
Visit your model
You are free to move around inside / outside of your 3D model.
It allows you to measure distance between two points.
It allows you to measure an angle.
Slice the model
This function enables you to slice the model in X, Y and Z axes.
If you want to quit this function to see the entire model, please close the Finalcad One BIM viewer.
- In the tool bar, click on the icon of the cut, and choose the slice type
- Add X dimension to slice the object along the X axe.
- Add Y dimension to slice the object along the Y axe.
- Add Z dimension to slice the object along the Z axe
- Drag the ring and arrow sign until the model shows what you would like to see.
- To quit the function, click on the icon to deactivate the slice mode.
Filter of elements
Choose an element then click on the icon Property to see the details.
BIM viewer configuration
Full screen view
To see 3D model, you need an internet connection.
Please note that it sometimes takes time to load BIM models on your devices depending on your file size, network or your device performance.