You can directly edit the section created by default or add a new one:
4. To add a section, click on the second available icon: “Add a section”.
5. The "Section title" field corresponds to the title which appears on mobile.The “Description” field (optional) is a space that can be used as an explanation.
6. This icon allows you to delete the part and all the sections inside of this part.
Form structure: field
What described below are common to all available field types.
7. Add a new field by clicking on the desired icon
8. The "Question" field will correspond to the title which appears on mobile.
The “Description” field (optional) is a space that can be used as an explanation.
9. Select "Required" if this is a mandatory field.
10. This icon allows you to delete the entire field.
11. The two squares icon allows you to copy and paste un field or a section, and save time during the creation of your forms.
12. Don't forget that you can moove a field from one section to another.