There are various ways to create a form.
You can create a form on homepage.
- Select the icon < + >.
- Select < Form >.
- Select a form template in the list and fill in the form.
More information on creating forms can be found in our dedicated"Creating Forms" guide available in our Help Center.
To go more mobile in the forms module, you can consult the following articles:
- A form in detail
- Exporting a form
- Export one or more forms - Finalcad One Web
- Generate a filtered export
- Linking an observation and a form
Book your Finalcad online training!
We answer your questions by offering you the opportunity to participate inonline training sessionsled by a member of our Customer Success team.
After your project has been created,
- In the section “Forms”of your project, select < Create a form>.
- Add a description and select a form template.
- Click on < Done > to validate.
- Here go and fill in your form !
Once the form is created, you can add :
5. Someone in charge among the members of the project
6. A company(cf “Add my companies”)
7. A priority
8. A finish date
9. A localisation(cf “Manage my plans”)
10. A contribution thread
To customise the status and priorities, gon a the part “manage my organization”.
You can also read the following articles on managing your forms: