There are various ways to create a form.
You can create a form on homepage.
- Select the icon < + >.
- Select < Form >.
- Select a form template in the list and fill in the form.
More information on creating forms can be found in our dedicated"Creating Forms" guide available in our Help Center.
To go more mobile in the forms module, you can consult the following articles:
- A form in detail
- Exporting a form
- Export one or more forms - Finalcad One Web
- Generate a filtered export
- Linking an observation and a form
Book your Finalcad online training!
We answer your questions by offering you the opportunity to participate inonline training sessionsled by a member of our Customer Success team.
After your project has been created,
- In the section “Forms”of your project, select < Create a form>.
- Add a description and select a form template.
- Click on < Done > to validate.
- Here go and fill in your form !
Once the form is created, you can add :
5. Someone in charge among the members of the project
6. A company(cf “Add my companies”)
7. A priority
8. A finish date
9. A localisation(cf “Manage my plans”)
10. A contribution thread
To customise the status and priorities, gon a the part “manage my organization”.
You can also read the following articles on managing your forms:
You have discovered the form and created your first form, now you can create forms in bulk; it's possible by following the next steps.
- Still, on the from's page of your project, click on <Import>.
- Choose <Download template>
- Fill in the excel, warning don't forget to fill in the description and select the model and the plan from the drop list for each line of the excel.
- Add the template and validate tranks to <Import>
- The following message will pop up at the bottom of your screen.
- As written, go to you email box and verify that everything has been imported correctly ; then synchronised your project to see all the new created forms.