From your web project, you can add the form templates available in your organization.
To activate forms templates in your project, go to the “project” menu.
- Select "Forms".
- Select the "Manage Templates ..." icon at the top right of your screen.
- Enter one or more keywords to search for the forms.
- Check the forms you want to deploy on this project. Only "available" forms are visible in this list.
- Click "Done" to activate the forms templates in this project.
The form labelled with blue icon "finalcad template" is provided by Finalcad. You can use it to create your own forms based on those forms.
Your models are now available on your project for any members whoever has access to the project on the smartphone. To create an original form template, please see our guide “Form Builder”. To activate available models on mobile, please see “Form template library” in the guide “Form Builder”.
For more information on how to create forms, check our Finalcad Form Builderarticles.
You can also read the following articles on how to manage your forms:
- at the organization level
- at the project level
Please sign in to leave a comment.