From the widget Observations or Forms you can create Export files.
- In the list of elements, you can choose to filter the observations or forms.
- Select the option needed.
- You can select different filter ; here the responsible and the due date.
- If you want an export of all the observations or forms, you can delete all the filters by clicking on the cross.
- Press <Export> to obtain your file.
- The excel opens directly on your smartphone with the filter’s elements only.
To access other export type go on our web app !
You can export observations in xls format.
In the menu “Observations”, where a list of observations placed in the project.
- Select the icon < Export >.
- Now the excel file is downloaded.
If a company is assigned to an observation, the company name is also displayed in the downloaded file.
For a preview of the report, see the "Example - Global Export Report" page".
If you want to make a filtered pdf export, go here.
To go further you can consult these articles on the management of the observation module: