From the widget Forms, you can export the created form.
- In your list of forms click on the one to be opened.
- Select the <...>.
- Choose the option <Export>.
- The PDF report opens directly on your smartphone.
The export is automatically open on your smartphone, you can now share it to your collaborators.
You can also generate filtered reports of your forms, go here to learn more. For other types of exports go to the web!
Once you have created a form on your mobile device, you can :
- Export a unique form in PDF format.
- Export several forms in xls or PDF format.
- Select the “Forms” section of your project.
- Hover over the form and click-right to download only this form in PDF.
- To export more forms, make your selection in the list.
- Select < Export > and the format you wish to export.
- Now the file is downloaded on your computer.
Check the “Example - Global PDF report” to see how the PDF form export looks like.
If you want to make filtered pdf exports, go here.
An option allows you to export only the filled answers, it creates a more compact report with only the entered fields and avoids pages with blank fields. To access this option choose "Export filled answers"
You can also read the following articles on managing your forms: