The Plans module allows you to create folders and plans. Let’s follow the example of a folder creation.
- Select < Plans >.
- Select < Add locations >.
- Select < Folder >.
- Complete the folder name.
- Select < Add an overview > to add a representative image of your folder.
- Select your image.
- At any time, find here the breadcrumb of your folder.
- Validate with < Done >.
Here, you can see how to create a folder or a plan in a folder.
- Select the folder.
- Select the icon < + >.
- Select < Plan > (or < Folder >).
- Just as for folders, select your plans, then validate with < Done >.
Thus you can create subfolders or plans independently.
5. Select < Edit > to modify them or delete them.
The observations or forms attached on a deactivated plans, will still be visible, unlike the plans. To learn how to place elements on your plans, read this article.
To better understand the plan module and its possibilities you can read our article on their management.
And to go further discover the parallel between plans and documents here.
You can create as many folders and subfolders as you want. Go to the project page.
- Click on <Plans> in your project.
- Click on <Add location>.
- In the window, choose <Add Folder>
- Enter a folder name. Upload and a perspective to illustrate the folder.
- Click on “Create”. You will see your new empty folder on the screen.
- Select <Add Plans>.
- You can add multiple plans at the same time. Submit your plans from your computer. Click on “Create” to validate.
Compatible formats: DWG, PDF, JPG and PNG
See the following articles to learn more about the module:
Please sign in to leave a comment.