🔃 The newly added plans may take a few seconds to download and display, after possible conversion.
💡 A plan is considered uploaded when its date appears on the plan line.
💡 For Mobile/Tablet users, please ensure that you have an internet connection when opening the plan for the first time. The application will load the plan during the initial launch or in case of an update.
The plan I'm trying to view is displaying as a white screen.
I have uploaded a plan in various formats, including:
- DWG (native AutoCAD format): This format is ideal for browsing the application, but *.DWG files must meet certain criteria:
- They cannot have Xrefs attached, which means that all the information required for display should be contained within the file.
- The first sheet used by the application must contain all the necessary elements with their related layers turned "on."
- All the elements must be grouped together on the plan, as the DWG to PDF conversion tool adjusts the zoom so that all the elements appear. If the plan has sparse elements, the zoom may be too far back to display anything.
- PDF (vectors):
- Make sure that the PDF is displayed correctly outside the application.
- If the PDF is large, it may take a few seconds to display gradually.
- Try reloading the file.
- PDF (non-vectors):
- The PDF may contain an image that is too large to be displayed.
- The plan may be a multi-page PDF, and the selection may have fallen on a blank page. Try loading the plan in the Document module.
- Picture (*.png , *.jpg):
- The image should be displayed correctly outside the application. If not, try reloading the file.
Finally, please make sure that you are logged in to download the file.
What is the recommended format for my plans?
Through the Plan module, you can download files in various formats, including:
- DWG ("AC1032" format for web and mobile display compatibility)
- IFC (3D model)
- PDF (We recommend using vector formats whenever possible.)
In addition, you can download models in RVT format using our Revit Plugin.
What version of Autocad do you support?
Finalcad offers plugins for Autodesk® platforms, including AutoCAD(TM) and Revit(TM).
These plugins allow for easy addition and management of plans, and if needed, their integration into projects. They also facilitate plan updates. For more information about our plugins, please visit our website.
Finalcad supports the same versions as those supported by Autodesk, which includes the last four versions released. However, "Light" versions of AutoCAD are not supported as they do not allow for the use of add-ins.
Does Finalcad support Xrefs?
Xrefs are not supported for plans integrated directly from our web page or application. However, if you add plans via the plugin, Xrefs are supported.
Please sign in to leave a comment.